The company subsidiaries are modeled in a fashion that enables respond rapidly and efficiently to changes in market conditions. BPTS Holdings is diversified between Mining, Training, Constructions, Cleaning and farming. • BPTS Resources (Pty) ltd | • BPTS Properties (Pty) ltd | • BPTS Cleaning (Pty) ltd | • Primosh Projects, | • Kwayedza Farming.
• Exploration target generation. • Exploration programme management. • Drilling project management. • Drilling operation supervision. • Feasibility studies.
• Due diligence studies. • Geological report writing • Competent person reports (SAMREC, JORC and NI 43 – 101 codes of practice) • Mineral reserve and resource evaluation. • Geological resource and orebody model.
• Selection of mining methodology and equipment. • Mining operation management and production improvement. • Long term mine planning. • Due diligence, third party reviews and benchmarking. • Mine design, scheduling, layout and modeling.
• Complete blasting solutions and blasting monitoring. • Mineral processing studies. • Grade control and reconciliation. • Underground and surface mapping. • Mine reclamation (both small scale and large scale mine reclamation).
Physical and Extraction Metallurgy
Technical (Research and Development) • Process Advice, Optimization and Simulations • Process Control, Design and Analysis (metal accounting, material balance) • Process Costing and Research on new and efficiency technology. • Effective Processing plant project Management and Commissioning
Operations Management • Provide training systems to operations personnel • Development of operational philosophies for plant troubleshooting • Implementation of performance management strategies as feedback on competency levels • Determine operational requirements to production team • Formulate production reporting systems
• Geotechnical site investigations and design. • Foundation investigation and design. • Lateral support and retaining wall design.
• Slope stability analysis. • Geotechnical reports preparation.
Environmental Impact Assessment and Waste Management services
Environmental authorization • Environmental applications • NEMA – scoping and EIA, Basic assessment. • Section 24G, Section 28, Section 30 submissions. • Screening assessment.
• Environmental control officers. • Water use license applications (NWA). • Waste license applications (NEMWA). • Atmospheric emissions license (AEL). • Air quality Permit application (AQA). • Environmental management frameworks and programmes. • Public participation coordination.